Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #141

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book? 

I really have no idea to this question... Guilty pleasure, huh? Let's see... how about totally over the top romance. Romance that is completely exaggerated and narrated too detailed though those just make me kinda gross out, somehow. But I'm stickin' with this answer! 

7 comments:

  1. i also battled with this question! Mine answer is quite different to yours though. I love your blog header. Happy to follow on Bloglovin. You can find my FF at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping through. New follower via GFC!
    http://bookaddictbieke.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer! Over the top romance should be my guilty pleasure as well. I love those romances! :)

    New follower via GFC!

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't really like those, I read a page or two of one of those when I was 7-ish and I was horrified! I'm only a young adult now so I'll stick with the not too descriptive young adult books. :)

    Old follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I like over the top too!

    Old GFC Follower, following on Bloglovin' also

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love guilty pleasures, they bring pleasure to my reading. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower.
    Love the stars.
    http://kasi-kcblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete