Friday, March 15, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #140

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us here soon... So tell us about your favourite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture. 

This is where I read *sometimes* with the company of my dog, Shadow! Nice weather we're having! :P


8 comments:

  1. That looks like a really comfortable spot. =))
    (and I want your dog. :P)
    Thanks for sharing! (Love the sparkles coming out from my mouse)

    My FF
    New follower via GFC!

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Shadow is! And I'm jealous of your sunlight there. It's so cloudy and gloomy here in CT today. :)

    New follower via GFC. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great place to read. New follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like such a nice place to read! New GFC Follower!

    ~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    Great spot, and what a cutie :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog!
    Old follower :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice reading spot! Although I'm kind of afraid of dogs...

    Also, I love your header. :)

    New follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reading spot, and Shadow looks cutee!
    I'm an old follower, here's My FF

    ReplyDelete