Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #139

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
What is the book that you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did yo love that wasn't popular? 

I'm going for the first question so... the book that I didn't like but all my friends loved it is... DIVERGENT! I seriously didn't like Divergent, I thought the main character Tris was really annoying. It's like almost every time something goes wrong, she needs Four's help! So yeah, I didn't really 'love' Divergent at all. 

10 comments:

  1. I wasn't impressed with 50 Shades of Grey, mainly because I found it quite badly written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEW FOLLOWER :)

    Have a great day!!!

    Michelle
    http://love2readalways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol

    2nd FF hop who didn't liked Divergent. i loved it, but in book 2, Tris was annoying. :)

    New GFC follower here:
    my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you are alone there but I enjoyed it. I almost didn't make it through the first couple of chapters because the writing was strange and choppy but glad I stuck with it.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Not a fan of Divergent here, either.

    New GFC follower!

    Here's my #FF!

    Agnieszka Nashi @ Nook Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Several people have mentioned that they didn't like Divergent today. I loved it - surprising since I don't like dystopia. But obviously not everyone did. New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Old follower, and while I enjoyed Divergent, I can absolutely see why you might not. It was ok, but not the best thing in the world.

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-139.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not read Divergent, but I've heard mixed reviews.
    I'm a new GFC follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't sure about divergent either...
    Here is the link to my ff: http://soulfictionreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/03/my-first-feature-follow.html

    - Your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like Twilight and some of my friends like it. I hate it.

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete