Friday, June 13, 2014

TGIF- Feature & Follow #204

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Armchair Travel! Tell us about your favorite book in a setting you’d like to visit (a real place for this question).




My favourite book in a setting I'd like to visit would be The Fault in Our Stars, which is AMSTERDAM! I haven't watched the movie, but I've seen the trailer and the place looks so beautiful. I'd also love to visit this place because I know it's bursting with history and culture and I'm a real sucker for that :D What with Anne Frank and World War II and all...


What about you? Comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment