Sunday, July 14, 2013

Review: Baby, You're As Sweet As 3.14159265 by HogWild

Baby, You're as Sweet as 3.14159265Title: You're As Sweet As 3.14159265
Author : HogWild
Release Date: -----------
Publisher: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Find on: Goodreads

Quick Review: The most important tip to dating on social networks is to avoid making the mistake of “liking” you own status. 

Because when you "like" your own Facebook status it's like when you're having sex and you slap your own ass.
---
A lot of girls like a guy who is a bad-ass. That’s why my conversations with women go like this:

GIRL: I like a man of danger.

ME: Come back to my place and we'll open the .exe attachments in my email!
---
Dear Shirtless Guy in his Profile Picture, you REALLY want to impress girls? Get a job and pose in front of your cubicle.
---
Dear Guy at the Dance Club, Please stop grinding random girls from behind like you are some kind of creepy penis-shaped bulldozer.
---

They say you can get a girl to like you, if you can make her jealous. So I make sure the girl sees me with a pretty expensive handbag!
---
Girls like when you tell them about the adorable things that children do. For instance, like when my little nephew asked me, "When babies are in the tummy do they use mommy's belly button as a window?"

Cute!

Thank God he didn't ask what they use as a door!


Detailed Review: ARE YOU DESPERATE TO IMPRESS THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?!?

HERE'S THE BEST SOLUTION!!! READ THIS BOOK!!!

I was both humored and impressed by the author all at once. The amount of humor in it was unbelievable. But to top it all off, I really think the advice he gives would work really well. I suggest that you read the book somewhere quiet unless you want someone to think you're crazy because you'll be laughing your head off half the time. And if you are capable, try not to end up making faces at people too. Because some advice are a bit, how would you say... vulgar.

Yes that is all I have to say. But overall I really liked it.

Spoilers are all up there already... I am not going to bother spoiling the book for you because it's IMPOSSIBLE to spoil this type of book hehe.

Note to authors who specialize in this genre: I am reviewing this type of book for the first and last time. We decided to give it a try, but still we prefer to review YA books.

Brief Review: This is not the typical book I would usually read. This was a first, and actually a really good first... The author has managed to make the advice funny, no matter the content. What readers would enjoy are the big bursts of humor the author seems to possess and the fact that the advice given REALLY works.

Final Rating: 4/5 'Really Liked It'













QUOTE: 

To the author,

If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide---Gandhi



Your Reviewer:




No comments:

Post a Comment