Friday, November 23, 2012

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #124


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her. 

Nothy Lane at A Question For The Teacher. She's blogger that blogs about education - which is apparently very helpful for some bloggers, might I add - though she has been extremely helpful at supporting our blog from the very start eventhough we were quite new to the blogging community! You can count on Nothy to help you out - but you should stop by at her blog for an idea about herself! 

So stop by - say hi, follow and link! 

6 comments:

  1. I have to tell you that I love your header! New follower here, can't wait to read more!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to have blogger friends to help you out! :D New GFC follower :D

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help from fellow bloggers is something I think we al appreciate.

    New Follower :)

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm going to have to check this one out. Great answer.

    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-4-blogger-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to check her blog out now :)

    New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads
    "Click Here" to see my #FF Post

    ReplyDelete