Friday, November 16, 2012

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #123


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book? 

You know what I'm thinkin'? Well, I think Total Recall should totally be made into a book. I mean, if a movie could express this much adrenaline or excitement, I hope a book can too! If you haven't watched the movie Total Recall I suggest you do, it is definitely a non-stop, heart-pounding plot that twists the audience's mind. I say, it's time for sci-fi to take it to the top!  

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a great choice! You're right, Total Recall would make a great read! Thanks for sharing, new follower via GFC :) Here's my FFF this week.

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. While you are waiting for the TOTAL RECALL book you may want to enjoy the short story
    From WIKIPEDIA
    "We Can Remember It for You Wholesale" is a short story by Philip K. Dick first published in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction in April 1966. It features a melding of reality, false memory and real memory. The story has been the subject of two film adaptations, 1990's Total Recall, with Arnold Schwarzenegger as the story's protagonist; and 2012's same-titled remake with Colin Farrell in the same role.
    Hope it is fun!
    M.C.V. Egan
    http://thebridgeofdeaths.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to watch Total Recall!

    I'm a new follower through GFC. My FF post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice!

    New follower via gfc and linky : )

    my FF and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome :) I'm participating too and following your blog

    ❤ Coffee, Books & Lipgloss ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've actually never heard of this movie before. I may have to check it out sometime! New follower via GFC. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you should! Its a really good movie. Will be following back :)

      Delete