Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Boy with the Hidden Name (Otherworld #2) by Skylar Dorset


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication 'can't-wait-to-read' selection is:

Title: The Boy with the Hidden Name (Otherworld #2)
Author: Skylar Dorset
Release Date: 2nd December 2014
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Find on: Goodreads

This is not your average trip to Fairyland...

Selkie Stewart has just saved her quasi-boyfriend, Ben, from a fairy prison run by the Seelie Court. If they weren't the two most-wanted individuals in the Otherworld before, they definitely are now. Along with Ben and the rest of their ragtag group of allies-Selkie's ogre aunts; a wizard named Will; Ben's cousin Safford; and Kelsey, Selkie's best friend-Selkie is ready to embrace her destiny and bring the Court down. Until she hears the rest of her prophecy: Benedict le Fay will betray you, and then he will die.

I've just finished the first book in the series a few days ago, and to be honest, I am still in a huge book hangover after reading it. And yes, even though I am reading another book now, I still can't get it out of my mind. The story keeps replaying in my head. That's how much The Girl Who Never Was really got to me. I also love the covers for all the books in the series; they seem to capture the mood- mysterious and beautiful- so well. I will be posting a review for The Girl Who Never Was so watch out for that in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment