Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIF - Feature and Follow Friday #119


FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre? 

Well, I've been thinking and...it's usually the genre that I like to read when I don't read is, non-fiction. The best book for me in that specific genre is The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank. I thought it was quite interesting due to the fact that it's written by this young girl during World War 2. It's a good read :)



No comments:

Post a Comment