Friday, October 11, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #170

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Feature your own favourite blogger, have it be a surprise. 

Hmm... my favourite blogger? Well... I picked Nova's blog, 'Musings of A Blogder'. Check out her site, it's really nice :)


3 comments:

  1. New follower here. Check out our FF and hopefully follow back :) http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done my first ever FF and so glad I did as it has brought me here. Looking through some of your reviews I see that you love so many books that I love. So will definately be following and, as it's late right now, will be checking out your reviews after work tomorrow! =D
    My first FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pick,I know that blog :)
    New Follower via gfc and twitter.
    Booker Like a Hooker's FF

    ReplyDelete