Thursday, December 20, 2012

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #128

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 
What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before the about the publishing industry? 

Seriously? Well, not to say that I haven't learned anything but to say that I have learned something but not about the publishing industry. There really wasn't anything that I learned about EXCEPT -

I didn't know about galleys and ARCs! For time being and before, I was like 'How did these people get these books when it's not even out yet?!?' Until the day dawned and I realized galleys. Grrr... But now I've learned this - it's been great :)