Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #9



Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I just finished reading The Empress Chronicles by Suzy Vitello and I thought I'd share a teaser from the book with you! I really liked it and I think historical fiction fans would like it too!!! Here's a snippet from the last page of the book!

Where my own face had just a few moments earlier looked out from the keepsake, there was now a picture of a girl, a peasant, ruddy of cheek, and freckled. And where her peasant's bonnet should have been was a head of tufted, fuzzy hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment