Friday, February 22, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #137

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
We always talk about books we want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given people recently? 

Let's see, so far I've given Daughter of Smoke and Bone plus Days of Blood and Starlight to one of my friends. I've given Divergent to another one of friends. I've given Partial to my brother and he said it was really good, surprisingly! (Well, my younger brother doesn't read so many books (actually he hates reading!) but it looks like Dan Wells has achieved my brother's admiration for Partials. Woohoo!!!) I've given Clockwork Angel to one of my acquaintances including the manga version of Clockwork Angel. 

I guess that's so far! :)